15 347 vizualizări
567 răspunsuri
traian6230
MW Lurker
236 mesaje
din 28/12/2005
Symbian
16 ianuarie 2008, 05:03:38
mai baieti eu mi-am facut cont si nu merge,am incercat sa iau legatura cu ei prin e-mail și prin telefon si nimic parca au intrat in pamant.
Banuiesc ca daca ar fi fost ceva serios eram bagat in seama.
Publicitate
Publicitate
SPIDERPC
MW Moderator
4461 mesaje
din 08/05/2006
26 aprecieri
19 ianuarie 2008, 23:37:53
Am primit astazi pe mail :lol: E a doua oara cand ma loveste norocul :roll:
URGENT REPLY NEEDED
To:
Date: Sat Jan 19 12:05:05 2008

FROM:MR.ASINTHE SALAM, BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) BURKINA FASO
OUAGADOUGOU-WEST.

DEAR FRIEND,
IT WILL BE A SURPRISE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS MAIL. I AM MR.ASINTHE SALAM , MANAGER,FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT B.O.A BANK OF AFRICA WITH DUE RESPECT I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU ON A BUSINESS TRANSACTION THAT WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO BOTH OF US.
MY DEAR AT THE BANK LAST YEAR ACCOUNTS/AUDITING EVALUATIONS,MY STAFFS CAME ACROSS AN OLD ACCOUNT WHICH WAS BEING MAINTAINED BY A FOREIGN CLIENT WHO WE LEARNT WAS AMONG THE DECEASED PASSENGERS OF AN AIRLINE CRASH ON JANUARY 2002.SINCE THE DECEASED WAS UNABLE TO RUN THIS ACCOUNT SINCE HIS DEATH.
THE ACCOUNT HAS REMAINED DORMANT WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS FAMILY SINCE IT WAS PUT IN A SAFE DEPOSIT ACCOUNT IN THE BANK FOR FUTURE INVESTMENT BY THE CLIENT.
SINCE HIS DEMISE,NOBODY,NOT EVEN THE MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY HAVE APPLIED FOR CLAIMS OVER THIS FUND AND IT HAS BEEN IN THE SAFE DEPOSIT ACCOUNT UNTIL WE DISCOVERED THAT IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED SINCE OUR CLIENT IS A FOREIGN NATIONAL AND WE ARE SURE THAT HE HAS NO NEXT OF KIN HERE TO FILE CLAIMS OVER THE MONEY. AS MANAGER,FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT THIS DISCOVERY WAS BROUGHT TO MY OFFICE SO AS TO DECIDE WHAT IS TO BE DONE SO
IN THIS REGARDS,I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO APPLY THE URGENT RELEASE/AND TRANSFER OF THE DEPOSITED FUNDS LUMP OF $10.500,000 USD TO OUR BANK AS THE NEXT (KIN) TO THE DECEASED PERSON.

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT UPON SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION OF THIS BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP 40% OF THE TOTAL SUM WILL BE OFFERED TO YOU AS YOUR SHARE TO ACCEPT MY PROPOSAL IN A GOOD FAITH IN TRANSFERRING THE SAID FUNDS.
REPLY ME IF THIS PROPOSAL IS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS ON HOW WE COULD COMMENCE.JUST BEAR IN MIND THAT MY INTENT IS PURE.

I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONDS.
YOURS FAITHFULLY, MR.ASINTHE SALAM
SPIDERPC
MW Moderator
4461 mesaje
din 08/05/2006
26 aprecieri
22 ianuarie 2008, 18:57:37
alta :lol:
WINNING NOTIFICATION
To: saclaimsmanager@hotmail.com
Date: Tue Jan 22 15:32:21 2008

SOUTH AFRICA NATIONAL LOTTO

243 LOIUS BOTHA AVENUE, FIELDSIDE, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA Ref: 475061725 Batch: 7056490902 /188 Winning no: SANL/8701/LPRC CONGRATULATIONS!! Dear Sir/Madam, We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on the 13th of January 2008, from the South Africa National Lotto. This is a bonus to promote lotto in SOUTH AFRICA Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses from some site. Your email address was attached to ticket number; 47061725 07056490902 serial number 7741137002 This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 5-13-33-37-42bonus number17,which consequently won the lotto in the second category. You here by have been approved a lump sum pay of US$250, 000.00 (TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.

All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn form Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from, ASIA , AUSTRALIA , NEW ZEALAND , EUROPE , NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA, MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA as part of our international promotions program. This Lotto was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. Further more your details (e-mail address) falls within our JOHANNESBURG representative office as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US$250, 000.00 will be released to you from JOHANNESBURG .
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Simply contact our Lotto Claims Agent ; E- mail ; lottoclaimsagent2@gmail.com , and provide the following informations;

NAME IN FULL;
ADDRESS;
AGE;
OCCUPATION;
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN;
TEL;
Please quote your reference,batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification. For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

Note, all winnings MUST be claimed on or before the 28th Febuary 2008; otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donated to charity organizations.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL, CONTACT THE LOTTO CLAIMS AGENT ON ;
EMAIL ; lottoclaimsagent2@gmail.com

ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

ANGELA LUNDBERG

Yours faithfully, ANGELA LUNDBERG
ce ar putea face cu datele personale ale unei persoane? :hmm:
dracosu69
MW Luver
168 mesaje
din 31/01/2007
SonyEricssonK510i
22 ianuarie 2008, 20:55:56
Stai linistit ca iti cere date de la card.
SPIDERPC
MW Moderator
4461 mesaje
din 08/05/2006
26 aprecieri
22 ianuarie 2008, 21:11:48
le-am dat niste date false dar numarul de telefon l-am pus corect si am fost sunat :roll:. Oricum nu intelegea ce vorbeste ala :lol:
laur1989
MW Addicted
8382 mesaje
din 17/04/2007
4 aprecieri
Symbian
22 ianuarie 2008, 22:32:16 • actualizat 22 ianuarie 2008, 22:33:03 (1 ori)
Treb sa le dai nr de la FBI :)) :roll:
EviL
MW Moderator
3089 mesaje
din 25/11/2005
181 aprecieri
02 februarie 2008, 13:51:41
o noua inselatorie ... desi nu e pe net dar e pe orange de dragul de a face cateva minute ....
ORANGE va felicita, ati cistigat un Renault Megane cu promotia ,100 de zile,100 de masini.Pentru validare apelati:0748078790,tarif normal.
raspunsul meu prin sms a fost unul .... care nu il pot posta aici ... deci mare grija daca primiti un msg de genu ... e doar un fals
ABSENT NEMOTIVAT !!!
Adevarul se afla dincolo de noi ...
wurdulak
MW Addicted
2320 mesaje
din 11/02/2006
30% warn
NokiaN70-1
06 aprilie 2008, 15:37:54
http://www.scamwarning.org/2008/03/11/from-united-kingdom-3/
taaare... :naughty:
Sa nu puneti botul,verificati destinatarul pe google!
deleteduser2
MW Addicted
2803 mesaje
din 20/08/2005
Windows CE
25 iunie 2008, 16:42:47
Automobile Dacia va depune plangere impotriva mai multor persoane care pretindeau ca sunt agenti de vanzari pe la diferite firme ce organizau asa-zise concursuri cu premii ce constau in automobile Dacia Logan. De asemena Automobile Dacia se va constitui parte civila in procesele aflate pe rol, impotriva acestor persoane. Daca se intampla sa <castigati> cate un Logan pe la aceste asa-zise concursuri, inregistrati convorbirea cu respectivul (daca aveti posibilitatea), retineti numarul de telefon de pe care s-a primit mesajul si/sau numarul de telefon la care trebuie sa sunati pentru a revendica premiul, anuntati fara nicio jena Politia si luati legatura si cu cei de la Automobile Dacia.
Ciprian
MW Veteran
682 mesaje
din 09/07/2007
25 iunie 2008, 18:30:11
Inainte era predominant pe la inbox-ul meu mesaje de alea de pe l abanci din africa... dar acuma numai de la diferite loterii  :D
deleteduser2
MW Addicted
2803 mesaje
din 20/08/2005
Windows CE
25 iunie 2008, 18:31:36
Completare: Si cei de la Kia Romania s-au alaturat actiunilor demarate de cei de la Automobile Dacia. Oare cand se vor alatura acestui demers si operatorii de telefonie? Sa se autosesizeze si sa-i dea pe mana Politiei pe acesti sarlatani?!?
DRACOSU
MW Lurker
392 mesaje
din 28/02/2006
Symbian
26 iunie 2008, 02:49:02
SPIDERPC 22-01-2008 18:57:37
alta :lol:
WINNING NOTIFICATION
To: saclaimsmanager@hotmail.com
Date: Tue Jan 22 15:32:21 2008

243 LOIUS BOTHA AVENUE, FIELDSIDE, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA Ref: 475061725 Batch: 7056490902 /188 Winning no: SANL/8701/LPRC CONGRATULATIONS!! Dear Sir/Madam, We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on the 13th of January 2008, from the South Africa National Lotto. This is a bonus to promote lotto in SOUTH AFRICA Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses from some site. Your email address was attached to ticket number; 47061725 07056490902 serial number 7741137002 This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 5-13-33-37-42bonus number17,which consequently won the lotto in the second category. You here by have been approved a lump sum pay of US$250, 000.00 (TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.

All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn form Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from, ASIA , AUSTRALIA , NEW ZEALAND , EUROPE , NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA, MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA as part of our international promotions program. This Lotto was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. Further more your details (e-mail address) falls within our JOHANNESBURG representative office as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US$250, 000.00 will be released to you from JOHANNESBURG .
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Simply contact our Lotto Claims Agent ; E- mail ; lottoclaimsagent2@gmail.com , and provide the following informations;

NAME IN FULL;
ADDRESS;
AGE;
OCCUPATION;
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN;
TEL;
Please quote your reference,batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification. For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

Note, all winnings MUST be claimed on or before the 28th Febuary 2008; otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donated to charity organizations.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL, CONTACT THE LOTTO CLAIMS AGENT ON ;
EMAIL ; lottoclaimsagent2@gmail.com

ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

ANGELA LUNDBERG

Yours faithfully, ANGELA LUNDBERG
ce ar putea face cu datele personale ale unei persoane? :hmm:
__
asa am patit si eu...ma rog...nici nu am dat atentie pt ca imi cereau 610 lire pt un cont etc...mama lor de ciofligari :wallbesh:
Viata e scurta...Traieste-o la maxim!!!
emmy
MW Addicted
2890 mesaje
din 27/04/2006
23 aprecieri
02 iulie 2008, 11:43:27
Reply E-mail: dr.cyrilluthuli@mailbox.co.za

REQUEST FOR CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction and it's in the light of our search for a trustworthy individual to work with us on a very important project, that we decided using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude, as it's due to the confidentiality and prompt access reposed on it.

I am a high placed official working with Department of Finance & Economic Affairs, in Cape Town South Africa. I and two other colleagues are currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity we can use to transfer the sum of Twenty Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars. This fund accrued legitimately to us as commission from foreign contracts, through our private connections.

The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from First National Bank (F.N.B) here in South Africa to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by us as associate/receiver. By virtue of our positions as civil servants in my country, we cannot acquire this fund in our names. Because as high placed civil servants, we are not allowed by the civil service code of conduct to own or operate bank accounts outside the shores our home country.

I have been mandated as a matter of trust by my colleagues, to look for an overseas silent partner who could work with us to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the reason for this email. What I am requesting from you is: (1) to be our silent partner and receive the funds as the sole benefactor to the contract amount which we shall secure all legal documentation to authenticate our claim. (2) Provide a private telephone and fax number for easy communication under your control. (3)Receive the funds as the beneficiary, take out your commission and keep the rest of the funds until I and my colleagues arrive in your country for the split after the transfer is completed.

My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows: (1) 20% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer, while the remaining 75% belongs to me and my colleagues. You will be free to make deductions of the agreed percentage allocated to you at confirmation of receipt of the funds in your nominated account in your home country, as such account could be a newly opened one specifically for this transaction with zero balance since our objective is to invest the money in a foreign land. The remaining 5% is set aside for servicing all expenses incurred by both parties like faxes and telephone calls.

However, this is optional, and if it is not convenient for you to further assist us with investing the funds, we can end our relationship after discharging our obligations.

The transaction, although discrete, is legitimate and the funds will be transferred successful with all necessary back-up official documents showing legitimate source/origin of fund. The transfer will be affected within a period not longer than two weeks as soon as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest for processing the transfer. I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this information to any one else.

I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either to yourself or us. Please, give me your response immediately by return mail through my alternate email: dr.cyrilluthuli@mailbox.co.za
Yours Faithfully,

Cyril J. Luthuli (Dr)
South Africa.
:))
asta am primit acu pe m@il  :D
Alecs
MW Addicted
3348 mesaje
din 27/04/2007
14 aprecieri
Windows CE
02 iulie 2008, 14:28:00
Ce interese au astia oare? uite cat a scris asta si ce poveste a inventat.
Publicitate
Publicitate
NFS
MW Addicted
4477 mesaje
din 09/08/2007
20 aprecieri
02 iulie 2008, 14:41:09
o alta inselatorie ar fi si massuri de genul asta prin care le transferi lor credit

Nu sterge mai intai citeste e important credema *100*4*2*4*1*0748793489*1# cu acest cod toti utilizatiri de cartele orange isi pot incarca carteala cu 2 euro care vor fi retrasi la prima incarcare pentru a face aceasta reincarcare trebuie sa aveti minim 5 euro E dovedit merge stas la mine a mers .. poate merge si la voi ,poti sa iti incarci de 3 ori intro luna sau de mai mult eu am incercat doar de 3 ori acum poate sa mearga si de mai multe ori daca ai minim 5 euro la fiecare incarcare si daca trec 32 de zile si nu incarci cu 5 euro nu iti va mai fi luat creditu care lai transferat de la ei asat e partea care imi place deci voi decideti cat credit sa aveti Acest cod a fost descoperit de unul dintre angajati orange care acum nu mai este un utilizator... nu rata ocaz
Ati vazut ca cei de la www.emag.ro au si carti de vanzare?
Carti - Te fac neprost!
Înapoi la Internet si Rețele
cine e aici?
Subiectul a fost creat la .
Hei! Pentru a putea interacționa cu comunitatea Mobilewave trebuie să ai un cont (care e gratuit) și să fii autentificat.
Inițiator acum 13 ani
sharkTM
MW Addicted
Ultimul acum 6 ani
szmirika
MW Addicted
Cauta in topic
Unelte topic
Dacă vă place acest articol trimiteți mai departe!
  • Arăta mai bine înainte.. 26% ⋅ 34
  • E frumos dar nu prea 24% ⋅ 31
  • Laser frate! 50% ⋅ 65
Au votat 130 utilizatori
^
Mobilewave.ro logo
MobileWave.ro 2005-2014
© MW v1.0a PhoeniX
0.052⋅4⋅6
Portalul tău de telefoane mobile!